Aerolite Thermal InsulationAerolite Thermal Insulation is one of the oldest forms of Roof Insulation in the world today. In fact, the Think Pink Aerolite is one of the world's most tested Roof Insulation products. Aerolite Roof Insulation has been on the market for close to 100 years. The modern-day Aerolite has evolved to be one of the best Roof Insulation types. The benefits of Aerolite Thermal Insulation for homeowners and business are excellent.
What is Aerolite Thermal Insulation?Aerolite Thermal Insulation manufactured from 80% recycled glass bottles and 20% naturally occurring silica sand. This puts this Insulation in the Eco-friendly Roof Insulation bracket.
- Aerolite is manufactured to the highest international standards and is also SABS approved.
- In fact, this Roof Insulation product is manufactured worldwide in many countries by the largest Insulation manufacturer in the world.
- Aerolite Thermal Insulation is compression packed to reduce space.
- Great for transporting as the product can be loaded more efficiently reducing transportation carbon footprint.
- Aerolite Insulation manufactured in South Africa, so no shipping is required.
Aerolite Thermal Insulation Benefits
- Energy saving as a result of reducing the need for expensive energy for cooling and heating.
- Cooler, in summer by 4 to 8 degrees C.
- Warmer in winter
- Reduce noise pollution as Aerolite has an NRC 1.1 ( Noise Reduction Coefficient). Great for reducing noise levels in the home from traffic or noisy neighbours.
- One of the best fire ratings in the industry with a Class A/1 fire rating. In fact, Aerolite will not burn. Even with a blow torch, this Roof Insulation will not be able to create a flame.
What is Thermal Insulation?
- Thermal Insulation is and Insulation type that will reduce heat loss or heat gain.
- In fact, thermal insulation is not only installed in homes but offices and factories as well.
- Thermal Insulation Products used in all forms of industry to save on the energy.
- Making way for more profitability to companies as a result of energy saving.
- As a result manufacturing plants save money reducing the cost of the product to consumers.
- In fact, this applies to homeowners as the Aerolite Thermal Insulation will save on the need for expensive energy consumption giving homeowners lifelong energy-saving benefits.
- In Roofs Thermal Insulation is a lower density than the Thermal Insulation for Industry.
- The Aerolite Thermal Insulation is a 12kg density insulation product.
How does Aerolite Thermal Insulation Work?SUMMER;
- Installing Aerolite directly on the ceiling in the roof space covering all areas of the roof space reduces heat loss and gain.
- The Aerolite acts as a barrier between the very hot ceiling and the cooler home in summer.
- In fact, in many homes, the ceiling temperature can be as high as 55 degrees on a hot summer day.
- However, the internal wall could measure 28 degrees c.
- Having the Aerolite Roof Insulation Installed means that homeowners will reduce the potential for the hot ceiling to warm up the home.
- The hot ceiling acts as a barrier and will reduce the heat radiating from the ceiling, as much as 90%.
- This will make your home 4 to 8 degrees cooler in summer.
- In winter the ceiling space is cold.
- Installing Aerolite Roof Insulation will prevent the warm air in the home from being lost to the cold roof space.
- Therefore, reducing the need for energy consumption.
- In fact, homes insulated correctly will not need much heating if any.