A revolutionary, new, formaldehyde-free binder technology, based on rapidly renewable materials as an alternative to Petro-based chemicals. As a result delivering superior environmental sustainability by reducing embodied energy.
Developed for mineral wool insulation, however, ECOSE Technology allows the same benefits for alternative products that depend on resin-substitution such as wood-based panels, abrasives, and friction materials.
ECOSE Technology Advantages
- It is manufactured from naturally occurring and/or recycled recyclables and bonded employing a bio-based technology exempt from formaldehyde, phenols, acrylics, and no artificial colours, bleach, or dyes added.
- By reduction of the impact on the environment by decreasing the embodied energy.
- Reduces pollutant manufacturing emissions and workplace exposures.
- Thereby enhancing the overall sustainability of the structures that they incorporate.
- High insulation efficiency for optimum thermal comfort.
- Non-combustibility for enhanced safety.
- Awesome acoustic benefits and soundproofing.
- Highly sustainable due to high recycled and/or renewable content, recyclable at the end of the insulation lifespan.