Factorylite insulation is manufactured from high quality non-combustible flexible Fibreglass insulation with an inert binder, which makes the product lightweight, safe and resilient. Fiberglass is laminated on one side with reinforced foil or white foil or black foil.
FEATURES & BENEFITS of Factorylite Roof Insulation
- Out last most buildings with many years of energy savings
- Excellent thermal & acoustic properties
- Roof Insulation in Cape Town – Install this insulation as a retro fit in factories that are not insulated. A insulated factory is far cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Maintenance free
- Long product life and will not readily age. It has a great fire rating and is laminated with a foil backing. The foil laminate is merely a carrier for the insulation and has no thermal properties.
- This insulation helps to prevent condensation
- The insulation reduces heat loss and reduces heat gain
- Suitable for high humidity applications
- Made to size to reduce wastage