ROOF INSULATION SA
Installers and distributors of the best and most energy efficient Roof Insulation Products in SA. In fact, we have a number of Roof Insulation Products and services at our disposal. Roof Insulation SA has been in the industrial as well as the domestic insulation market for more than 30 years. This surely gives us an advantage over inexperienced Roof Insulation companies. With a wealth of experienced in the Roofing Insulation industry.
Freezing Home In Winter
Is your home freezing cold in winter? We can help improve the temperature by as much as 4 to 8 deg C. In fact, this will make the home far more comfortable in summer and winter. With a host of Roof Insulation products to fit any budget. We install all SANS compliant Insulation products that are SABS approved.
- Improving the temperature by 4 to 8 degC will make a far more comfortable home.
- Reducing the need for heating. If heating is going to be activated remember it must be set on lower settings.
- This, in turn, will give years of energy saving.
- Install SANS compliant and SABS approved Roof Insulation.
Hot Home In Summer
Some homes are far hotter than others and there are a host of factors that come into play causing this. However, in 80% of cases, most homes that are very hot are uninsulated. In homes, without insulation, the roof space heats up substantially in summer.
- An insulated roof space will reduce temperature by 4 to 8 degrees C.
- Uninsulated homes are as much as 4 to 10 DegC hotter. In fact, we have received temperatures in excess of 60Deg C on the ceiling.
- This is like underfloor heating however it is above your head in summer when you most certainly don’t want this.
- Giving many years of home comfort and energy saving. In fact, Roof Insulation will reduce the heat flow by 90%.
AEROLITE ROOF INSULATION
[Think Pink Aerolite]
- Aerolite fiberglass Roof Insulation.
- Manufactured from recycled glass.
- Cool in Summer.
- Warm in Winter.
- Great acoustic properties 135mm NRC 1.1
- The 135mm Aerolite is Sans compliant achieving R-value of 3.70.
- Save energy. It is estimated that Aerolite will pay for itself in Two or Three years.
- Buy Direct and Save
- Find A Installer Near you
ISOTHERM ROOF INSULATION
- Dust free Insulation.
- In fact, Isotherm Roof Insulation is Allergy free.
- Moreover, the 30-year manufacturer guarantee is a winner.
- Cool in Summer with Isotherm insulation.
- Warm in Winter with Isotherm insulation.
- Great acoustic properties. Isotherm 145mm Sans compliant insulation achieving R-value of 3.70.
- Manufactured from plastic bottle pollution so this is regarded as one of the most eco-friendly Ceiling Insulation products on the market.
- Buy direct and save.
- Find an installer near you
Most Popular Roof Insulation Products In SA
AEROLITE: the modern day Aerolite, as manufactured by Isover, is regarded as one of the best Roof Insulation products worldwide. In fact, in Europe and the UK, this product is used extensively not only because of the great Thermal properties but also the Class A/1 fire rating.
- Cooler homes in summer with Aerolite.
- Warmer homes in winter with Aerolite.
- SABS approved.
- Improves temperature by up 4 to 8 degrees.
- Great soundproofing for those noisy neighbors.
ISOTHERM: a polyester base insulation manufactured from PET plastic bottles. In fact, Isotherm is used mostly in South Africa, however, there are a number of countries that manufacture their version of the Isotherm Insulation. The Isotherm is very popular because it is dust free and allergy free Roof Insulation product.
- Cooler home in summer with Isotherm.
- Warmer home in winter with Isotherm.
- SABS approved.
- Improves temperatures by up to 4 to 8 degrees.
- Save energy with Thermal Insulation for roofs.
Services Offered by Roof Insulation Western Cape
Roof Insulation Western Cape Pty Ltd has been in the Roof Insulation industry for 30 years. We have loads of experience in all forms of insulation products. Roof Insulation offers our services in most major cities including Cape Town and the entire Western Cape as well as Johannesburg and Pretoria and KZN.
Aerolite Thermal Insulation Installers
- As one of the best Aerolite Insulation Installers in South Africa, we have a proud history of more than 30 years to uphold.
- All our Aerolite Insulation work is fully supervised from start to finish.
- In fact. all workmanship guaranteed for 5 years.
- We have fully comprehensive insurance on all work undertaken by Roof Insulation. Working in a roof space will always have a risk regardless what people say. With more than 30 years in the industry, we have not had the need to submit a claim. This can be attributed to the rigorous training that all our Aerolite Installers are put through annually.
- In fact, Aerolite Insulation is SANS compliant and SABS approved.
- For years of energy saving and home, comfort give us a call. We will have an Aerolite Insulation product that will give you all the Thermal Insulation benefits that you need.
Isotherm Thermal Insulation Installers
- Roof Insulation is the leading Isotherm Insulation Installers in South Africa.
- Once again all our workmanship is guaranteed for 5 years.
- We only install the SANS compliant Isotherm Insulation Products. In fact, 95% of all Isotherm Insulation Installed by us is the 145mm Isotherm.
- As a matter of fact, Isotherm is also covered by a 30-year manufacturer guarantee on the Isotherm Product.
Loft Room Insulation
- There are many loft rooms in South Africa that have been built and 90% of these loft rooms are uninsulated.
- This makes this awesome part of the home almost unlivable. Once this space is correctly insulated it almost seems like a totally different room.
- In these applications, we fit the Loft Insulation directly to the side walls. In this application, the insulation needs to be wired to the beams.
- It is important to fit the insulation on side walls as well as the pitch section for maximum benefit.
- If they tell you it cant be done give us a call. With our years of experience surely we will find a way.
Roof Vacuum Service
- We offer a Roof Vacuum service for the removal of Roof Dust.
- In fact because of the demand for the removal of cellulose ( paper like dust insulation) we have brought in two massive machines to remove this paper.
- Our Roof Vacuum machine stands outside of the home. So there is no mess or fuss in the home.
- We can extend up to 100 meters with our extended hose fitting.
- In homes with old roof dust pre-1970, it is imperative to remove this harmful dust. All roof dust pre-1970 will most likely have lead poisoning in the dust.
- Cellulose Insulation is regarded as an eco insulation type of however many want this removed because of dust issues and allergies. The insulation will be reasonably effective as an insulation however because it is a dust type insulation it is affected by wind and moisture. If you have a roof leak it will end in tears.
- No fear we can suck this out in a flash.
- In fact, we remove all types of unwanted Ceiling Insulation.
- A Geyser Blanket is low cost but has the ability to give many years of energy saving at a low cost. In fact, the average Geyser Blanket will cost R850. Please note this is not a commercially bought Geyser Banket. These are an absolute waste of money.
- We install either the 145mm Isotherm as a geyser blanket or the 135mm Aerolite.
Hot Water Pipe Insulation
- Very much overlooked, however, the hot water pipe insulation will reduce heat loss in the pipes. In turn, this will save energy.
- Once again this is a low-cost item that will give years of energy saving.
- The installation can take place while the Ceiling Insulation is being installed.
- The average home will cost R 650 for hot water pipes to be insulated.
Insulation for Suspended Ceilings
- In fact, many office blocks with suspended ceilings are uninsulated. This is a huge energy loss to any company.
- Suspended Ceiling Insulation will reduce the temperature in the office by 4 to 8 degrees. This, in turn, will reduce the need for expensive heating and cooling.
- In fact, it is now compulsory for all suspended ceilings to be insulated with SANS compliant insulation.
- This is an important factor in reducing carbon emissions. As we well know Global Warming and the dreaded Climate Change is a reality and a serious problem for our future generations.
Factory Roof Insulation
- We have been installing Factory Roof Insulation products as a retrofit on existing Factory roofs for years.
- For these applications, we have two main options. This is the factotylite insulation or the Isotherm Insulation.
- With retrofit applications, we fit wires at 200mm intervals from the inside and then feed the insulation above the wiring below the roof.
Roof Insulation Cape supply and Install throughout the entire Western Cape region including Cape Town Central. We also cover Northern and Southern Suburbs as well as Paarl, Somerset West down to Hermanus etc including the Karoo. MosselBay branch area covers Knysna, Oudtshoorn, George, as well as Plettenberg bay, Johannesburg, Pretoria and the Gauteng region, are covered by Home Insulation in this area. KZN is covered by Home Insulation.
BEST ROOF INSULATION PRICES IN SA
- With branches in most major centers, you can be sure to get the best Roofing Insulation Prices in the country.
- We install SANS compliant insulation with the highest R-value for best results.
- All workmanship fully guaranteed.
- All work fully supervised from start to finish.
- Roofing Insulation reduces the internal temperature of the home by 4-8 DegC in Summer or Winter.
- A stable temperature is a more healthy situation.
- Roof Insulation installed correctly will pay for itself in 2/3 years on energy saving alone.
- Fill in our Contact Form and ask about our specials.