Aerolite insulation is undoubtedly one of the most advanced insulation products for roofs. Furthermore, Aerolite thermal insulation produced with the new TEL Fiberizing technology. For this reason, the new Aerolite insulation is regarded as one of the most advanced roof insulation products on the market.
Aerolite Insulation Benefits
- New TEL Fiberizing Technology.
- Eco-friendly insulation for a lifetime of home comfort
- Improve indoor temperature 4 – 8 degrees in summer and winter.
- Aerolite Insulation has amazing thermal benefits as well as soundproofing benefits.
- The Aerolite does not support vermin.
- Aerolite insulation specified for Hospitals, Schools as well as all high volume people traffic areas
- Non-Combustible AA 1/1.
- Save energy on heating and cooling.
- A lifetime of home comfort.
Aerolite Thermal Insulation For Roofs
Thermal insulation for roofs is essential and should be installed in all ceilings. Surveys have shown that homes insulated with the correct thermal insulation in the roof space will recover the cost of insulation in three to four years.
Benefits include a more stable temperature environment, healthier home life, including the reduction of colds and flues in winter with a more stable indoor temperature.
How Roof Insulation Works
Insulation must be installed directly onto the ceiling in the roof space. Additionally, all electrical wiring, wherever possible, should be left on top of the insulation.
The roof insulation blocks the heat build-up in the roof space in summer by as much as 90%. By the same token in winter, the warm air in the home rises and is lost to the cold ceiling space. Homes insulated with Thermal insulation for roofs will stop this heat loss.
The result will be a more consistent indoor temperature in summer and winter.
Showing all 4 results