- Sisalation Isofoil Residential: Single Sided
- Length Of Roll: 30mtrs
- Roll Width: 1.5m
- Total M2: 45m2
- Raden Shield Foil: Double Sided
- Length of Roll: 30Mtrs
- Width of Roll: 1.5Mtrs
- Total M2: 45Mtrs 2
Raden Shield Double sided foil is one of the best foil underlays. Additionally Raden Shield foil has an R-value 1.1 when installed according to specification with the correct cavity space. Furthermore Raden Shield has a long lifespan and tensile strength.
Benefits Of Raden Shield Double Sided Foils
- Reduce heat in the roof space. The Foil reflects heat away ensuring that the roof space remains cooler.
- One of the best advantages is the Raden Shield Foil reduces the amount of roof dust from filtering into the home. In fact by adding one or two whirlybird roof ventilators onto the roof space even more harmful roof dust will be removed while still airborne.
- Sisalation foils are great for reducing moisture and condensation in the roof space.
Sisalation Price For Roofs
Our Sisalation Price is based on roll prices. In fact the Radenshield Price is based on a 30 x 1.5 mtr Roll.
Sisalation is a foil faced roll. Sisalation is fitted under the roof as a form of waterproofing and insulation. In fact Sisalation Foils and Radenshield can be given a down R-value if installed according to special conditions. The R-value will be based on the cavity space allowed between the roof sheets and the foil. A cavity space of between 40 and 50mm at least must be allowed in order to claim this R-value.