Roof Insulation SA has more than 30 years experience in the insulation industry. Our expertise ranges from domestic Home Insulation to the industrial insulation markets.
However, we focus more on the Roof Insulation market as this is more in line with our passion. Our passion is to reduce the impact of Global Warming and Climate Change.
However, most homeowners are not aware of the fact that their homes are a substantial contributing factor to Global Warming.
Roof Insulation Products & Services
Check out some of our Insulation products as well as the services offered by Roof Insulation. As Installers and Distributors of all Thermal Insulation products we keep a wide variety of insulation material for all applications.
Scroll Down For More Info
Ecose Roof Insulation
Regarded as one of the safest insulation for roofs. Imported from Germany and manufactured to the highest International and European standards.
Ecose is manufactured from volcanic rock and self sustainable silica sand. As a result Ecose is one of the most Eco-friendly insulation materials available.
With the Class Leading Fire rating: AA 1/1 Ecose is Not Combustible and is therefore one of three Roof Insulation products registered for Hospitals, Schools and Clinics.
New Aerolite Roof Insulation
Manufactured by Isover St Gobain the oldest Insulation company available. More than 200 years in the building industry with loads of expertise. Employing more than 30 000 people world wide.
The New Aerolite manufactured by Isover is one of the safest Roof Insulation products on the market. As a result all Aerolite Insulation is now Formaldehyde free.
With the highest fire rating: AA 1/1 Non Combustible
Now one of only three Roof Insulation products certified as safe for Hospitals, Schools and Clinics.
Isotherm Thermal Insulation For Roofs
Isotherm is a polyester type Roof Insulation. Manufactured from PET plastic bottles Isotherm is regarded as an Eco-friendly Insulation for roofs.
Polyester Insulation products are regarded as Dust free and Allergy free.
Isotherm Insulation fire rating: BB 1/2 Combustible. As a result Isotherm can be installed in homes.
Roof Insulation Specials for the Summer Months
January – March 2019 On All Promotion Stock
While Stock Lasts
Roof Vacuum Of Roof Dust. Most Roofs do not need a vacuum, however home built before 1970 should have a roof vacuum. As factory emissions before 1970 still contained lead poison and a host of harmful airborne dust.
Roof Vacuum and removal of old insulation.
Roof Vacuum of Cellulose Insulation
Three Important Factors To Take Into Account When Selecting Roof Insulation
- Firstly Fire Rating and safety in the home.
- Secondly R-value the higher the better be SANS compliant.
- Thirdly Lifespan of the Roofing insulation installed.
Is the Insulation for your home Recommended for Hospitals and Schools as well as Public places.
Find out More About Roofing Insulation Requirements for your area.
Make An Informed Decision Selecting Your Roof Insulation
Roof Insulation is one of the most important investments for your home.
Insulated homes have a more even temperature in summer and winter. As a result of the Roof Insulation that is installed.
With more than 30 years experience in all forms of Insulation domestic and industrial we have a wealth of experience.
Contact us and we will give you the Best Installed Price in SA as well as the Best DIY Supply Only Prices.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Guaranteed quality.
- All work fully supervised from start to finish.
- Comprehensive insurance.
- More than 30 years of experience
- All our roof insulation installers are well trained.
- We do not hire casuals to work in your home or business.
- We Install SANS compliant roof insulation products.
- New builds or retrofits will get a SANS compliant roof insulation certificate.
ROOF INSULATION BENEFITS
- Reduce heat in Summer
- Stay warm in Winter
- Lifelong energy saving
- Supervised installers
- Guaranteed workmanship
- Fully supervised
- SABS approved insulation
- Maintenance free
- Environmentally friendly
- Credit / Debit Cards / EFT
Importance of Roof Insulation
Importance Of Roof Insulation
Clearly installing Roof Insulation in your home is one of the best additions any home owner can undertake. However one can recognize that Insulation installed in the roof space has many benefits but very few bragging rights.
Considering most people seem hell bent on out doing the Jones’s. As a result the new car the big TV and aesthetic changes seem to be the order of the day. However changes in the last few years created a far bigger awareness in home owners as well as potential buyers of new homes.
As a result one of the key factors in new home sales has been the fact that Roofing Insulation is installed in the home. Therefore Roof Insulation has become a substantial factor in the way we live.
Load shedding freezing winters and blistering hot summers have Roof and Ceiling Insulation at the top of most home owners list. Thereby allowing many home owners a cooler home in summer and a warmer home in winter.
Therefore the costly needed for heating and cooling has been dramatically reduced.
Roof Insulation plays an essential role in the entire building energy envelope for your home. As a result, correctly Insulated homes typically reduce the need for heating and cooling by 35%.
Perfect for home comfort as well as the environment. Therefore, thermal insulation reduces the impact on global warming and climate change. Considering the cost of ceiling insulation to energy saving factor of Roofing Insulation this is a no-brainer.
In fact, Roofing insulation/Ceiling insulation is the best investment for any home. As distributors and Installers; of SANS compliant insulation for roofs, we install only the best insulation types. Therefore all Roof Insulation products installed by us are compliant. Isotherm Insulation as well as Ecose Insulation and Aerolite.
Roof Insulation materials must be SANS compliant, and SABS approved.
Roof Vacuum for the removal of harmful roof dust as well as cellulose insulation. A massive industrial machine that stands outside the home for the removal of unwanted dirt and old insulation.
What is The Right Roof Insulation Product For Your Home?
We all have different budgets when it comes to our homes. Therefore we must choose wisely. So let us have a look at what the critical factors are that we must be aware of before Insulating Our Roofs.
- The higher the R-value, the more efficient the insulation properties. To find out more about R-value read this.
- Select Roofing Insulation that has a long lifespan.
- Install only certified Insulation in your roof space. Unfortunately today every Tom Dick and Harry are manufacturing insulation in little mini-factories. Importantly, make sure you choose well know brands that have got many years of R&D and experience in the manufacture of insulation. In most cases, these companies will be stock market listed these companies, therefore, have a lot to lose.
- In fact, the wind in the Cape has a direct result on the effectiveness of your Roof Insulation. Importantly do not insulate your roof space with insulation that will be affected by wind. Loose fill blow in types tends to shift with the wind.
- IMPORTANTLY ask if the insulation absorbs water. Some Roofing Insulation products will absorb water. As a result, when you least expect this, the ceiling will collapse. However, most roll form insulation types do not absorb water like the blow in type paper type.
- ASK ABOUT CHEMICALS IN THE INSULATION. In fact, many homeowners with allergies don’t think about the effect of chemicals in Roof Insulation.
- FIRE RATING: Our homes are our most significant investment. So don’t let your home go up in flames with inferior insulation. Therefore it is vital to install Roofing Insulation that has the best Fire Rating Available. Therefore be aware of the fact that some Roofing Insulation Products have a fire rating based on chemicals.
Types Of Roof Insulation Available
Mineral-wool insulation: Ecose Insulation a Class-leading Roofing Insulation that will outlast the lifespan of most homes. Soft to touch and smoothe this insulation is brown. As a result, the Insulation has no added Dies or Pigments. Manufactured to the highest international standards as well as European standards. Ecose Roof Insulation imported from Germany. In fact, Ecose Insulation with Ecose Technology is one of the best grade Roof Insulation materials on the market in our opinion. Knauf in Germany manufactures the Ecose Insulation. Ecose insulation is formaldehyde-free. As a result, has one of the highest fire ratings of all Roof Insulation types. Ecose is therefore ideal for the Harsh South African Summers and Winters.
Glass-wool Insulation: Aerolite Roof Insulation has been on the market for more than 70 years. As a result, Aerolite is one of the most tried and tested Insulation products available. The Aerolite has evolved over the years and now regarded as one of the world market leaders in thermal insulation for roofs. In fact, this product has an A/1 fire rating. Therefore the Aerolite will not burn. Added to this the Aerolite does not have the same itch factor that the product had years ago. Aerolite is ideal for all weather conditions.
Isotherm Insulation: Isotherm Roof Insulation is a polyester type Insulation. Therefore the Isotherm Insulation is dust free and allergy free. As a result of the polyester, the Isotherm Insulation has a BB 1|2 FIRE RATING. Therefore the insulation will burn with a flame. However, Isotherm will not sustain a flame. The significant advantages of Isotherm are that homeowners don’t need the experience to be able to install Isotherm as a DIY project.