Freezing Home In Winter
Is your home freezing cold in winter? We can help improve the temperature by as much as 4 to 8 deg C. This will make the home far more comfortable. With a host of Roof Insulation products to fit any budget. We install all SANS compliant Insulation products that are SABS approved.
- Improving the temperature by 4 to 8 degC will make a far more comfortable home.
- Reducing the need for heating. If heating is going to be activated remember it must be set on lower settings.
- This, in turn, will give years of energy saving.
- install SANS compliant and SABS approved Roof Insulation.
Hot Home In Summer
Some homes are far hotter than others and there are a host of factors that come into play causing this. However in 80% of cases most reasons are uninsulated homes. In homes without insulation the roof space heats up substantially in summer.
- A insulated roof space will reduce temperature by 4 to 8 degrees C.
- This in turne makes the ceiling very hot. In fact, we have recied temperatures in excess of 60Deg C on the ceiling.
- This is like underfloor heating however it is above your head in summer when you most certainly dont want this.
- Giving many years of home comfort and energy saving.
Roof Insulation ArticlesView all projects
Roof Insulation Cape supply and Install throughout the entire Western Cape region including Cape Town Central. We also cover Northern and Southern Suburbs as well as Paarl, Somerset West down to Hermanus etc including the Karoo. MosselBay branch area covers Knysna, Oudtshoorn, George, as well as Plettenberg bay, Johannesburg, Pretoria and the Gauteng region, are covered by Home Insulation in this area. KZN is covered by Home Insulation.