The Isoboard Ceilings are the new fashion in homes in South Africa. These ceilings are available in thicknesses from 25- 80mm thick — ideal for all homes as well as homes with limited ceiling volume space to achieve the correct R-value. Having Isoboard Ceilings installed is a neat and clean operation. Most homes can have ceilings installed in two to three days for an average house. The application is almost dust free as there is no skimming and dust in these applications.
Advantages of Isoboard Ceilings
- Homes are cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Isoboard in conjunction with added roof insulation is far more energy efficient as the Isoboard already has an R-value.
- Great looking clean, neat finish.
- Finally, Isoboard Ceilings are not affected by water leaks.
- Installing Isoboard as a ceiling is quick and neat with very little dust in the home when compared with traditional ceilings.
Disadvantages of Isoboard Ceilings
- Unfortunately, Isoboard has little to no NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient). As a result, Isoboard allows the sound of rain noise on the roof to travel into the home like there is no ceiling. On metal or sheeting roofs this will sound like a gunfight taking place on the roof in the case of heavy rain.
- Installing 135mm Aerolite above the Isoboard will stop the noise problem in its tracks. The result will be well-insulated ceiling with excellent acoustics as a result of the 135mm Aerolite and Isoboard ceiling combination.
SINGLE GARAGE CEILING SPECIAL
Cost of Isoboard Ceiling Installed For The Month Of June Standard Single Garage.
R 4980 Installed Inc Vat.
DOUBLE GARAGE CEILING SPECIAL
Cost of Isoboard Ceiling Installed For The Month Of June Standard Double Garage.
R 9960 Installed Inc Vat.
GET ALL ISOBOARD PRICES HERE
FOR SUPPLY ONLY PRICE FOR DIY OR CONTRACTORS
FOLLOW PRICES LINK BELOW
For the best Isoboard prices in the country give us a call or fill in our contact form and we will gladly get back to you. We stock and supply the entire range of Isoboard range, including the clips and glue required for the application.
Additionally, for DIY installers, we offer online support to help you on your journey. Fitting Isoboard Ceilings is quite simple for someone who is a bit of a handyman. However, in most cases, we suggest the Isoboard ceilings be installed by professional Isoboard installers.
What Makes Isoboard Ceilings Different
Isoboard is a rigid Thermal board for ceiling applications as well as wall cavity insulation.
- Firstly the Isoboard Ceiling Application is a clean application.
- Secondly, the Isoboard has a great R-value.
- Isoboard has great Thermal Insulation properties.
- This is particularly good when roof cavity space is restricted.
- The Isoboard Ceilings are a Tongue and Groove finish that has a typical high-class finish.
- The application is clean and dust free in comparison to conventional Ceilings.
- In fact, this is perfect for retrofit applications as well as new builds.
- For retrofit applications, Isoboard is a quick clean application.
- In fact, an average 30m2 room can be completed in 5 hours or less.
- With no skimming and sanding and dust in the home.
The Isoboard products have great R-value properties and come with the installed R-value as well as the aged R-value. Installing Isoboard Ceiling means that homeowners can reduce the Roof Insulation layer that is installed to be SANS compliant in all new homes.
|Isoboard Thickness||R-value 90 Day Aged||R-value 5 Year Aged||R-value 90% RH|
Types Of Isoboard Applications
- Isoboard Ceilings: Standard Ceilings as well as well as Exposed beams. In all new homes as well as a retrofit in existing homes.
- Wall Cavity Insulation Isoboard: Ideal for all new builds to reduce Thermal Heat transfer through the brick walls.
- Under Floor Insulation: This is great to reduce the cold air from below. Especially in homes built near rivers or dams.