The Isoboard Ceilings are the new fashion in homes in South Africa. These ceilings are available in thicknesses from 25- 80mm thick ideal for all homes as well as homes with limited ceiling volume space to achieve the correct R-value.
Having Isoboard Ceilings installed is a neat and clean operation. Most homes can have ceilings installed in two to three days for an average house. The application is almost dust-free as there is no skimming and dust in these applications.
GET THE MOST FASHIONABLE CEILINGS RIGHT HERE
Isoboard Ceiling Benefits
- Isoboard Ceilings can be fitted in one day for most rooms. By far the fastest ceiling to install.
- No painting is needed for these ceilings as the ceilings are a fresh clean white that does not fade.
- The only Ceiling that is also an insulation. The Thermal Insulation properties are great.
- Isoboard will oulast the lifespan of many homes.
- Modern clean ceilings.
- Isoboard does not absorb water. So no stress as with traditional ceilings absorbing water.
- Fitting these ceilings is a clean dust free application no skimming and sanding or painting.
SINGLE GARAGE CEILING SPECIAL
Fully Installed Isoboard Ceiling for Standard Single Garage
R 4980 Installed Inc Vat.
DOUBLE GARAGE CEILING SPECIAL
Fully Installed Isoboard Ceiling for Standard Double Garage
R 9460 Installed Inc Vat.
GET ALL ISOBOARD PRICES HERE
FOR SUPPLY ONLY PRICE FOR DIY OR CONTRACTORS
FOLLOW PRICES LINK BELOW
For the best Isoboard prices in the country give us a call or fill in our contact form and we will gladly get back to you. We stock and supply the entire range of Isoboard range, including the clips and glue required for the application.
Additionally, for DIY installers, we offer online support to help you on your journey. Fitting Isoboard Ceilings is quite simple for someone who is a bit of a handyman. However, in most cases, we suggest the Isoboard ceilings be installed by professional Isoboard installers.
What Makes Isoboard Ceilings Different
Isoboard is a rigid Thermal board for ceiling applications as well as wall cavity insulation.
- Firstly the Isoboard Ceiling Application is a clean application.
- Secondly, the Isoboard has a great R-value.
- Isoboard has great Thermal Insulation properties.
- This is particularly good when roof cavity space is restricted.
- The Isoboard Ceilings are a Tongue and Groove finish that has a typical high-class finish.
- The application is clean and dust free in comparison to conventional Ceilings.
- In fact, this is perfect for retrofit applications as well as new builds.
- For retrofit applications, Isoboard is a quick clean application.
- In fact, an average 30m2 room can be completed in 5 hours or less.
- With no skimming and sanding and dust in the home.
The Isoboard products have great R-value properties and come with the installed R-value as well as the aged R-value. Installing Isoboard Ceiling means that homeowners can reduce the Roof Insulation layer that is installed to be SANS compliant in all new homes.
|Isoboard Thickness||R-value 90 Day Aged||R-value 5 Year Aged||R-value 90% RH|
Types Of Isoboard Applications
- Isoboard Ceilings: Standard Ceilings as well as well as Exposed beams. In all new homes as well as a retrofit in existing homes.
- Wall Cavity Insulation Isoboard: Ideal for all new builds to reduce Thermal Heat transfer through the brick walls.
- Under Floor Insulation: This is great to reduce the cold air from below. Especially in homes built near rivers or dams.
Isoboard Thermal Ceilings are undoubtedly one of the best ceiling options on the market today. Significantly Isoboard Ceilings have great thermal insulation properties as well as an aesthetically pleasing good look. Unfortunately, the only downfall is that these ceilings do not help in reducing noise via the roof into the home.
For this reason, it would be essential to fit insulation with a high NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient). For example, the New Think Pink Aerolite with TEL Fiberizing Technolgy or the Knauf Ecose Insulation will stop noise from metal roofs. Unfortunately, the Isotherm Insulation has a very low NRC. On the otherhand, the new Pink Aerolite is installed in night clubs and pubs not only as insulation but for soundproofing as well.