The Isoboard Ceilings are the new fashion in homes in South Africa. These ceilings are available in thicknesses from 25- 80mm thick. Ideal for all homes as well as homes with restricted ceiling volume space to achieve the correct R-value.
What Makes Isoboard Ceilings Different
Isoboard is a rigid Thermal board for ceiling applications as well as wall cavity insulation.
- Firstly the Isoboard Ceiling Application is a clean application.
- Secondly, the Isoboard has a great R-value.
- Isoboard has great Thermal Insulation properties.
- This is particularly good when roof cavity space is restricted.
- The Isoboard Ceilings are a Tongue and Groove finish that has a typical high-class finish.
- The application is clean and dust free in comparison to conventional Ceilings.
- In fact, this is perfect for retrofit applications as well as new builds.
- For retrofit applications, Isoboard is a quick clean application.
- In fact, an average 30m2 room can be completed in 5 hours or less.
- With no skimming and sanding and dust in the home.
The Isoboard products have great R-value properties and come with the installed R-value as well as the aged R-value. Installing Isoboard Ceiling means that homeowners can reduce the Roof Insulation layer that is installed to be SANS compliant in all new homes.
|Isoboard Thickness||R-value 90 Day Aged||R-value 5 Year Aged||R-value 90% RH|
- Isoboard Ceilings: Standard Ceilings as well as well as Exposed beams. In all new homes as well as a retrofit in existing homes.
- Wall Cavity Insulation Isoboard: Ideal for all new builds to reduce Thermal Heat transfer through the brick walls.
- Under Floor Insulation: This is great to reduce the cold air from below. Especially in homes built near rivers or dams.