At Roof Insulation, we have been in the waterproofing roofs industry for more than 30 years. As we know, water leaks in the home can be costly. We have a product that we spray on the roof that stops all water leaks on the roof. In essence, the product that we spray on the entire roof will outlast most roofs and will protect the roof from fading in colour or leaking. We Spray Eco-friendly Water Soluble Liquid Rubber With Most Standard Roof Colours. Once Sealed With Liquid Rubber, The Roof Will Be Sealed For Many Years.
Liquid Rubber Waterproofing Roofs For A lifetime
- Roof Waterproofing with liquid rubber will outlast many roofs.
- Liquid rubber is an eco-friendly water-based liquid rubber.
- The liquid rubber is available in several standard roof colours.
- The colours include:: Black, Brown, Charcoal, Grey, White, Green, and Terracotta.
- For instance, liquid rubber products have a 10-year warranty. However, these products will last for many more years without fading.
- Roof Waterproofing products must be sprayed onto the roof or concrete with an industrial Airless sprayer. They are resulting in a seamless well-sealed application.
- A 3 mm layer of liquid rubber can stretch up to 10 times its thickness. It is thereby ensuring many years of roof waterproofing benefits.
- Additionally, The White Thermal liquid rubber is formulated with ceramic and glass particles to protect against roof heat penetration. The result is a warmer roof space by as much as 4 – 8 degrees. Thereby improving the indoor temperature in the home and keeping the roof space cooler. Thereby reducing the impact on roof insulation.
Benefits Of Waterproofing Roofs
- More than 10 years of benefits.
- It does not fade like standard roof paints
- It withstands cold weather damage as one would have with paints cracking and splitting in homes built in icy areas.
- Also, our white thermal liquid rubber will allow for many years of summer heat benefits. We are improving the reduction of heat flow into the roof space and reducing the need for cooling in summer and reducing heat gain into the roof space as much as 5 – 8 degrees.
- No more mould on the roof, especially with tiled or asbestos and slate roofs
- The liquid rubber roof coatings will ensure a cleaner, more healthy roof space. As airborne dust that enters most homes will be stopped with immediate effect via the roof space.
- Liquid Rubber has a very high tensile strength. In fact, it will stretch more than 10 times its actual thickness.
- Colours are available for most roofs.
- Liquid rubber is water-soluble as well as eco-friendly
- Rubber products have many other application, from roofs to concrete slabs.
- The Waterproofing Liquid Rubber can be spayed on tiled roofs as well as sheeting roofs and concrete.
- We have seen ski boaters coat their trailers with liquid rubber to give them years of rust-free benefits.
- The guaranty for liquid rubber is 10 years plus. In many homes, they have passed this by several years with no problems.
Beat The Winter Rains?
Waterproofing Roofs with the new Eco-friendly Liquid runner will give many years of benefits. As we well know, homes in snow areas and lots of snowfalls must continuously be maintaining their roofs. Heavy snowfalls are hard on roof coatings. Roof paint and many sealing products are degraded over time as many of these products are not ideal for freezing temperatures. Cold temperatures can lead to cracking in the waterproofing and paint. The liquid rubber products are perfect for icy cold winters as well as sweltering summers.
However, waterproofing roofs will create a strong protective barrier that will last for many years. The inherent strength of liquid rubber will protect against the degradation of the roof coatings.
Can Liquid Rubber Waterproofing Roofs Be Applied To Rusty Sheet Roofs?
Absolutely these applications will work well on rusted roof surfaces. Firstly we would apply a rust inhibitor followed by the required thickness of liquid rubber. We are thereby creating a sealed roof that is not going to be affected by the elements. The roof’s lifespan is then increased for many years, reducing the need for an expensive roof overall.
We Spray Liquid Rubber On Roofs For WaterProofing Roofs
The reality is that Liquid Rubber will last for many years in direct sunlight. Additionally, liquid rubber products have a 10-year guaranty, and the liquid rubber products that we spray onto roofs are eco-friendly. Liquid Rubber products will, by their very nature, allow for many years of hassle-free benefits.
Roof Waterproofing With Liquid Rubber
Our application is simple and 100% effective for roofs that are leaking water into the home or roof space, especially in Cape Town and the Western Province, where our winters are long. Furthermore, we have rains continuously over long extended periods. In addition to the rain, we have strong winds with the rain in the winter.
As a result, many homes in the cape have roof leaks. In addition to the roof leaks, the wind is also blowing the rainwater into any crevice or area where average rain would not cause a problem. For this reason, we recommend the entire roof sprayed with our Eco-friendly liquid rubber. Above all, our Roof WaterProofing products are water-soluble and are also recommended for hospitals and schools.
Other Uses For Liquid Rubber Waterproofing
As mentioned earlier, liquid rubber is liquid rubber. Significantly the eco-friendly water soluble product has many benefits for the home as well as industrial applications. Let us have a quick look at the benefits of this wonder product. Above all, Liquid rubber applied as a seamless layer with our advanced airless sprayers.
When the rubber cures, it cures as a strong, durable, fully waterproof layer and is regarded as a flexible membrane. As a result, it is preventing water damage and suffering from salt, thermal cycling, and harmful chemicals. Also is preventing the roof from being affected by the suns harmful rays.
These types of coatings are applied to many surfaces. These include Repairing Roof leaks as well as concrete slabs above roofs to reduce water leaks. Likewise, the concrete slab at the top floor of some buildings is sprayed with a few layers of rubber to prevent water from penetrating the concrete and weakening the structure. Also, small concrete dams and wells, as well as swimming pools, can be sealed with spray-on guided rubber.
Many underground water tanks for water storage are sprayed with several layers of rubber to reduce the potential for roof leaks.